Friday 10 April 2020

WILL I DREAM ?

yo!... space oddity... innit!


ITTA BLACK HOLE OUT THERE

from our space correspondent..

david bowman...

in palookaville...


I know I've made some very poor decisions recently...

but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. 

I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. 

And I want to help you.


A NEW AMERICAN DEAL ?


 I do know this virus has exposed some deep underlying imbalances in the economy. 

Too many people don't have savings or a safety net. 

Many lack health insurance. 

These aren't things the Fed can fix. 

Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. 
I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

 Throwing money at airlines...

 who are asking for just about what they spent buying back stock...

 will not make people fly planes...

and travel.  


ALL AMERICAN HEALTH SERVICE

free at the point of need

employing it's own doctors and nurses

free from profits

a real health safety net

paid for out of taxes


STATUTORY SICK PAY


follow the money...

who profits from all these bailouts?

why not put the people first 

 I've got a bad feeling about it.


THE WAY WE LIVE NOW


next question is how long will it take the economy to recover to pre-virus levels. 

until a proven vaccine is produced that's not even possible. 

right now nobody can foreclose. that's good for three months. 

some will not be able to recover. 

you will see an increase in personal bankruptcies...

 and business bankruptcies...

 starting with those most vulnerable in society...

who buy the i-phones...

 order pizza...

and fly to disney.


 AN
 AMERICAN DREAM 



will there be a brand new day?

a brand new deal

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that. 

or will it just be...

business as usual?

well...

hows that working out?


This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.


apologies to all americans...

this is only a dream..

in palookaville

we only want the best

of all possible worlds...

it's free to dream...

right?


My God, it's full of stars.




No comments:

Post a Comment