Thursday 23 April 2020

DON'T EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

 yo!.. 11,000,000 house holds can't be wrong... innit!


20,000 DOW IS BACK TO THE FUTURE

in palookaville today..

  • The Dow will retest previous lows as economic reality cripples the bear-market rally.
  • Deflation, Warren Buffett, and an economic false start..will likely zap investor confidence in the coming days.
  • Patient bears will be the ultimate winners when it comes to market timing.
 "Enter deflation, one of the main reasons for the Great Depression..
A rapid decline in the price of goods and services due to low demand..
creates a domino effect for the rest of the economy..
Lower demand equals lower corporate revenue..
Lower corporate income equals more layoffs..
More layoffs mean less consumer spending. 
Rinse and repeat."



 NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION


things are lookin up..

or are they lookin down?

an don't forget..

this ain't no advice..


PALOOKAVILLE EXPECTS


every palooka ta do they duty..

but nobody expects that..

ta happen anytime soon..


it's evva palooka fo they sel.

women an children first..

after me..


devil take the dumbest..

an the smokers..

an the over snackers..

an evva one..

cep me!



CARRY A PARA


parasol, parapluis..

ain't no sad shit..

gonna happen to me..


RAINDROPS KEEP A FALLIN


So I just did me some talking to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way he got things done
Sleeping on the job..

Those raindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling
But there's one thing I know

The blues they send to meet me
Won't defeat me, it won't be long..

Till happiness steps up to greet me
Raindrops keep falling on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red..

Crying's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining
Because I'm free
Nothing's worrying me


Sechel
sounds like this could get ugly again come the fall and winter..
if we don't have serious mitigation and testing plans put in place..
New York seems to be doing that developing a testing and tracing plan. 
I see Bloomberg is helping to organize one. 
Why the Federal government is not taking a greater role.. 
on a federally mandated and locally run program is beyond me. 
this will come back when we re-open. 
how can it not? 
 there's no plan to limit reinfection

No comments:

Post a Comment