Tuesday 28 April 2020

FOOT IN MOUTH VIRUS

yo!.. week a long time... innit!


in palookaville..

a great plague has come upon the land..

while all the folks are..

standin around waitin..

for herd immunity..

it strikes at the very heart..

of politics..

and national debate..

the two ronnies..

tweedle dee an tweedle dum..

have been struck down..

by a heavy virus load..

although now..

back in a saddle..

both hands look..

an sound..

much the worse for wear..

apart from misspeaking..

other symptoms include..

making poor decision..

appointing the wrong people..

includig but not onl..

the keystone cops..

and the tree stooges..

to create a test fo the bug..

an to..

make palookaville great again..


THE LONG GOODBYE


standing in front of the cameras ..

for the endless boring briefings..

you can see just by looking at their hair..

that they are not yet well enough..

to be in charge..

of the..


SHIP OF STATE


captains.. 

donald johnson and boris trump..

are having a bad hair day..

and saying the dumbest things..

while one quiffe wants to..

wash his hands of the whole virus thing..

the other quiffe wants to..


INJECT AND DISINFECT


the whole country..

although national panic has..

been avoided..

just in time..

as the media reported that..

it was the virus..


FOOT IN MOUTH

that was to blame..

it was all combed over..

with a promise of..

no more excruciatingly long briefings..

during which hardened political journos..

had either been found wanting..

or nearly laughing their heads off..


DON'T LOSE YOUR HEAD


boris trump and donald johnson..

have been criticized for being..


ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL

after nodding off in..

cobra meetings..

and not washing their hands properly..

when asked a direct question..

"when will there be masks"

they replied in unison..

and with one voice..

simultaniously..

together..

they promised..

help was on it's way..

but was very heavy

and had to come..

all the way from china..

in the mean time..

we should all sing along..


SIXTEEN TONS AND WHAT DO YOU GET


another day older..

an deeper in debt..

Some people say a man is made outta mud
A poor man's made outta muscle and blood
Muscle and blood and skin and bones..

A mind that's a-weak and a back that's strong
You load sixteen tons, what do you get..

Another day older and deeper in debt

Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store

I was born one mornin' when the sun didn't shine
I picked up my shovel and I walked to the mine..

I loaded sixteen tons of number nine coal
And the straw boss said "Well, a-bless my soul"

You load sixteen tons, what do you get?

Another day older and deeper in debt..

Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go..
I owe my soul to the company store...

If you see me comin', better step aside
A lotta men didn't, a lotta men died..

One fist of iron, the other of steel
If the right one don't a-get you
Then the left one will..

You load sixteen tons, what do you get
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store

meanwhile back at the
PHILLY BLUSTER

probably to be continued..

this could go on an on

see also..

mad cow disease

swine fever

animal farm

No comments:

Post a Comment