Monday 27 April 2020

IN BED WITH RONA

yo!.. dedicated followers... innit!


in palookaville today..

we are looking at the novel..


CORONAGATE..


what are the symptoms..

an on what streets do they live?


SIGNS OF A PANDEMIC


you know that you're sick..

when..

ya cain't go ta work..

ya cain't go on holiday..

ya cain't fly..

ya cain't sail..

ya caint drive,

ya cain't go ta school..

ya cain't play sports..

ya cain't even watch sports..

hell they ain't no sports..


the world leaders are one an all..


IN BED WITH RONA


we too.. 

are all in bed with rona..

feds under the beds..

proppin up a conomy..


feds are inna countin house..

countin outta money.. 

president inna parlour..

feelin kinda funny..

bleach is inna bathroom..

makin lotsa money..


WAITING FOR THE VACCINE


It's my life
And I cain't do what I want  

cain't do what I like..
So please don't keep-a me waiting
Please don't keep-a me waiting..
'Cause I'm so tired
Tired of waiting..
Tired of waiting for you
So tired
Tired of waiting..

Tired of waiting for you
For you
For you


 coming up..


that was the briefing that was..

bleaching the house white..

on the west wing an a prayer..




No comments:

Post a Comment