Tuesday 16 September 2008

A LOWER LOW..! WOT 'AVE WE 'ERE THEN?

look out! here comes chisum....

petey : constanoon affable! how goes the 'nick investors club'?

affable : a right pallava...i should coco. me plates is killin me an the apples is too steep ta climb...

MEAN WHILE...BACK ONNA STREET....

the wheels have come off the dolla collider and it deleveragin the whole economy! word is THEY AINT NO MONEY!

...the anti-money created by the dollar collider atta FED is cancelling out all the ponzi-money printed by the one armed bandit fruit machine.

here at the end of moral hazard markets are revisiting the lows of a few months ago...but itz only a visit...from there they go on to even lower lows...

I don know why you say goodbye!..I say A LOW...a lower low....I don know why you say goodbye!..I say a low...

No comments:

Post a Comment