Tuesday 16 September 2008

THE LETTER : INFLATION VERSION

Letter Rule

Under the terms of the Bank of England's mandate, King is obliged to write a letter of explanation to Darling if inflation breaches its 2 percent target by more than one percentage point. He must write another one if the rate exceeds that level for a further three months.

``Inflation is likely to remain markedly above the target until well into 2009,'' King wrote in a letter to Chancellor of the Exchequer Alistair Darling today. ``I continue to expect, therefore, that I will be writing further open letters to you over the next year.'' Bloomberg

PETEY SEZ...
....gimme a ticket fo a fast train i still a waitin fo a airplane...lonely days a goin, amma comin hooome, my banker... just wrote me a letter...

ohhhh he wrote me a letter sayin he can't afford to live... wi out more moneh no mo,
said he wuz sorry fo makin us po

i don care how much moneh i gotta spend, bank gotta git back ta lendin agin..
inflation an intrest rates is high, i aint gonna lie, my banker wrote me a letter.....

da dum daa da dada...DA DUM DA DA DADA...

No comments:

Post a Comment