Sunday 7 September 2008

ANOTHER TEQUILA SUNRISE

yo suckers! eeeeeasyehhhh lak sunday mornin yeh? PALOOKAVILLE asleep at a wheel! ... is yo is or is yo aint onna nest man? ...haw haw , yo gettin screwed anyway!!!!

zooneh : coupla pieces heh bout the bailout...

tim : ..."As an American, this saddens me. It saddens me to see the government of our country turn its back on true capitalism and whore the nation's treasury for the sake of their friends. This is not how a free market behaves. Free markets - - true free markets - - are natural, healthy, and self-cleansing. Sometimes the cleansing process is painful. But what Hank Paulson and Ben Bernanke are doing is destroying the country's future for the short-term benefit of ingratiating themselves to their small body of constituents.

Having said that, as a bear, I couldn't be happier with this news. As readers here know, last week was sensational for me. But I got out of my index puts since I felt they had done their duty, and I wanted to see indexes fight their way back to their failure levels before re-entering those positions. But what would create such an opportunity? What new reason would the bulls be given to buy? Well, my friends, the reason is here. Straight from God in heaven above. Another bailout. Another white horse." slope of hope

mish
: ...."The only question is how badly this will blow up. Government bailouts are never confidence inspiring regardless of whatever short term reaction we may see on Monday."

No comments:

Post a Comment