Saturday 16 May 2020

MORE ON FLAPS

yo!.. interactive... innit! 


so..

as promised..

here are a few more..

blasts from the past..


TAKE FIVE

I was showing my stuff around some..

london galleries in the 1980's

Take Five Mixed Media by Charles Stuart 

and francis kyle took two of these and sold them..

the photo from 'the seven year itch' set..

is printed in flourescent half tone..

Take Five 2 Mixed Media by Charles Stuart 

cut in to with star shaped flaps..

which are folded back and underlaid by a 2nd print..

and then overlaid with a black halftone of the same image..

neat huh?


WOMEN WASHING


happy with his first punt..

francis asked me to submit a work..

inspired by 'women washing'

I was exited and set about creating..

a flap piece to fit the challenge..

I of course..

failed to ascertain his true idea..

which was more bonnard then warhol..

so anyway my work was not included in the exhibition..



here is my version of women washing..

The Scream Mixed Media by Charles Stuart  


so - flaps r us... innit!


I guess i'm just a wheel re-inventor..

a wrong end of the stick kind of guy..

or perhaps I just think different..


MORE ON FLAPS


- ICONOCLASM -


I felt that this frame from psycho..

janet leigh in the shower tray..

could use a flap over..

so I created these..

I Opened My Mouth To Scream Mixed Media by Charles Stuart 




COMING UP


king elvis has surely come..

the fruit machine stops..

more on east 100st..


 

 




 








No comments:

Post a Comment