Thursday 7 May 2020

IF YOU INVEST IT, HE WILL COME

yo!.. when you're broke don't fix it... innit!


in palookaville..

they've fixed the market..

they've fixed it so good..

it's not a market anymore..

it's the world series of fixes..


SHOELESS JEROME POWELL

has fixed the world series..

by buying everything..



the fed has bought..

all the farms in iowa..

all the corny has been removed..

and a baseball diamond..

complete with bleachers..

has been erectioned..


Shoeless Joe Jackson:
Getting thrown out of baseball was like having part of me amputated. 

 I'd wake up at night with the smell of the ball park in my nose..

the cool of the grass on my feet... 

The thrill of the grass.


SLOPE OF HOPE

It’s plain to see the tug-of-war going on between FACTS (when the market plunges) and FANTASY (the counter-trend rallies, fueled by trillions of dollars from the Fed).


What’s of interest, as you can surely gather from what I’ve drawn, is how each totally fake and fraudulent rally has fewer and fewer participants.  
Lower highs, every single time.


This is a broad, sweeping verdict about the nature of these bogus rallies. 
That traitorous bastard Powell is able to create headline prints..
which make the public think that things are peachy
but under the surface, it is slowly rotting out.


IT'S WORSE THAN THAT


"I've got some real estate here in my bag"
So we bought a pack of cigarettes and Mrs. Wagner pies
And walked off to look for America

Shoeless Joe Jackson:
I used to love traveling on the trains from town to town. 
The hotels... brass spittoons in the lobbies, brass beds in the rooms. 
It was the crowd, rising to their feet when the ball was hit deep. 
Shoot, I'd play for nothing!


Shoeless Joe Jackson:

Man, I did love this game.

I'd have played for food money.

It was the game...

The sounds, the smells.

Did you ever hold a ball or a glove to your face?



Dr. Archibald "Moonlight" Graham:
Well, you know I... I never got to bat in the major leagues. 
I would have liked to have had that chance. 
Just once. 
To stare down a big league pitcher. 
To stare him down, and just as he goes into his windup, wink. 
Make him think you know something he doesn't. 
That's what I wish for. 


Annie Kinsella:

Who's for Eva Braun here?

Who wants to burn books?

Who wants to spit on the Constitution of the United States of America, anybody?

Now who's for the Bill of Rights?

Who thinks that freedom is a pretty darn good thing?

Who thinks that we have to stand up to the kind of censorship that they had under Stalin?

No comments:

Post a Comment