Sunday 27 July 2008

LAVERNE

Yo! Innit!

Back from Aldeburgh! now in downtown Palookaville. The heat is peelin the flock 'paper off the breakfast nook.

Opkins is dozing with his tail in a bowl a ice water. Spider has all seven his legs in there too.

This garret is not the best place to be in a heatwave, but it's home, then again where is?

Whilst chillin by the sea, me an Beulah and Beulah's sista Laverne (and Halfcat), was readin some real cool littature. Seems Laverne is a swot and books is wot she does.

I sez - Yo! Laverne, sista! why you don't write me some ree voos fo the blog?

Laverne : What for I wanna do no writin ree voows for some skinny ass painter?

Me : Say wot? You missin a trick sista! suckers out there don't know they asses from tuesday man. Y'all could be nokkin em ded wi yo smart ass liiature nous.

Laverne : Yeah like they all gon take notice of some asshole's sista-in-law without no badges an stuff.

Me : Shoot sister, y'all the coolest reader inna world dude. just looka wot yo bin readin man...
'Day', 'The Little Friend', 'The Englishman's Boy', 'Headlong'....lots o diff'rnt stuff.

Laverne : Supposin I do rite some stuff, you gon trash it jus fo kicks innit.

Me : Sista, I promiss yo I aint gon do no such thing. Why I be jus ovver a moon to get genuine ree voos wrote fo the suckers by sumwon at cares and aint onna make.

Laverne : Huhn i'll think about it asshole but don't let that skinny- ass, seven legged spider a yorn near it or the deal's off!

No comments:

Post a Comment