Monday 10 April 2023

MY INDIAN GREEN

so..

I had this canvas..

painted orange..

 


and as you can see here..

orange looks good in the garden..

so green was coming to this dude..




and so it was that..

I got out the green..

and set to painting over all that orange..

hoping to know when to stop..

I mean..

you never know..

if something good will appear..

or not..


GLOBAL WARNING


I looked up..

and saw this Indian palace..

in the heat of the day..

after rain..

maybe..

I saw these people walking..

and the images of pollution..

shown on the telly..

somewhere in delhi..

some slum dog millionaires..

choking on poisoned airs


ANYWAY


I sat in my garden chair..

you know..

the one in the studio..

and looked at this painting..

and I could see dogs and cats..

and elephants..

and heat and dust and light..

at first I thought of..

the spring rains in africa..

the karoo..

and serengeti..

but no..


INDIAN GREEN


is what it is..

for now..

at least..














No comments:

Post a Comment