Sunday 30 April 2023

BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY"S

yo!.. just another day.. innit!

 

the thing about this great sourdough wholemeal toast..

is trying to get the butter and honey..

on the bits without the holes..

and anyway..

it runs off through the holes..

and down yer painter's smock..


WORKING WITH BRUSHES


I sit here every morning..

amongst all my painty stuff..

an eat my toast..

an drink my coffee..

an look at all my lovely paintings..

 HOPE SPRINGS

I get ideas..

see stuff..

reach for the camera..

there is so much to record..

I love this place..

maybe I will add a finishing touch..

paint over some lacklustre canvas..

go inside the house..

an write stuff like this..


THE REST OF THE ROBOTS


I wonder what the new slaves..

will do for breakfast..

and how will they think up stuff to create..

surely some i.t. dude will have to tell em what to do..

the idea that silicon beings..

are being created..

to out art us artists..

intelligence and skills..

far superior to ours..


VOTING EARLY FOR CHRISTMAS


all us turkeys..

gonna be put down..

or become pets..

just saying..


 


after breakfast..

the brushes..

come out to play..

where are we going today dad?

brushes get old..

and wear out..

just like we do..

 slaves to our art..

but human beings..

all the same..


No comments:

Post a Comment