Friday 19 June 2020

IN CAMERA WITH THE MISFITS

yo!.. all in the mind... innit!






something other today..

our sourdough bakery is closed..

so no wholemeal sourdough bread..

for a week..

lock me down and beat me up....


IN MY MIND I STILL NEED A PLACE TO GO


in palookaville..

there is an 'art' gallery..

they do not show paintings much..

so what's new?

anyway..

I am standing just inside the door to one of the gallery spaces..

it is pitch black dark..

they have created this box room thing..

to prevent light entering into an exhibition of some sort..


    WHEN THE DOOR OPENS


so in effect I am inside a camera..

like a camera obscura..

sort of..


I have my compact camera on a very slow shutter speed..

when door (aperture) opens..







ok..

so you get the idea..

and I'm happy enough..

for a while..


BEYOND THE OUTSIDER


in the dark I am invisible..

and beyond the life around me..

I can observe but I am not involved..

I don't belong..

I am alone..


SOMEWHERE IN MY MIND THERE IS A PAINTING BOX


And somewhere in my mind there is a painting box
I have every color there, it's true
Just lately when I look inside my painting box
I seem to pick the colors of you



I wear my body like a caravan
Gipsy rover in a magic land..




we are in my head..

this is an interior view..

imagination and memory..



a love affair with fantasy..


an imitation of life..



happy birthday mr. president..






No comments:

Post a Comment