Thursday 9 March 2023

THE OPPOSITE OF HOLLYWOOD

 yo!.. camera shy.. innit!



here in palookaville..

they ain't much ta photograph..

we don't have access..

ta the great celeb icons..

it's not hollywood..


OUTSIDE MY WINDOW THE SNOW BEATS DOWN


I'm bored and it's too dark ta paint..

so I thought..

I would look for something to share..

with the global hoard that is my fan base..

this is you babe..

dude, doll, whatever..


A CAMERA OBSCURA ALMOST


well one Sunday.. 

around lunchtime..

after a cappuccino..

at carluccios..

I was standing in a dark..

anteroom in the..

 palookville contemporary..

I had my camera with me..

a Sony rx 100..

and made a load of shots..

as the door opened..

and joes walked in..

and the light did cool stuff..




I uploaded the best ones to my..

saatchiart page..

and then..

I played around with them in photoshop..

adding stills from..

the misfits..

"you can spend a long time in hollywood..

and never see the part they put in movies"..

but the misfits is one of those parts..


anyway..


to put yous all out of your misery..

and save us all a lot of time..

here is a link to that stuff..













No comments:

Post a Comment