Tuesday 7 March 2023

AN ELEPHANT IN THE SOUK

 yo! .. elephant forgot.. innit!



I looked at my google stats today..

you know..

for this blog..

the ones that tell you..

you have no followers..

or visitors today..

or ever..


WELL


it would seem that..

someone has been reading my posts..

that is unless the good folks at google..

have taken pity on palookaville..

and added some figures..

of fun..


HERE'S ONE I DID EARLER


I forgot to post this elephant..

in fact..

I had not even noticed the..

elephant in the room..

it was ginny what seen it..

and showed it to me..

and the I put the red hat on the figure and..

was happy..


ANYWAY


thanks for visiting..

whome so ever you may be..

I write this stuff..

and it amuses me..

but still..

better to share..

innit..







No comments:

Post a Comment