Sunday 22 May 2022

THE ARTIST IN HIS GARDEN

yo! .. how do yo gardin grow..innit! 
 
 
IN THE GARDEN WITH MONET

 


 here I am..
 
sitting in the garden
 
just like monet..
 
no lily pond though..
 
but then no sound of rolling artillery fire..
 
only 20 miles away..

 
us artists..
 
we like our gardens..
 
we don't have to paint them..
 
we can just sit in the shade..
 
cut the grass..
 
admire the planting..
 

 
 
IN THE GARDEN WITH MARK 


If you paint a rectangle..

with a feathered edge..
 
and especially if you paint two..
 
one above the other..
 
within a portrait aspect canvas..
 
pretty soon you will be talking with mark..
 
so mark is here with me in my garden..
 
and it is all the better for that.. 


 
 
 IN THE GARDEN WITH JACKSON

 

yeah..
 
I know what you're thinking..
 
but I like pollock..
 
and I like poppies..
 
and yellow..
 
and it's my garden..



so..

monet, france, poppies..

pretty soon we'll be back at the front..

 

LETS NOT GO THERE

 

let there be light..

and life and flowers..

this is springtime..

after all..


No comments:

Post a Comment