Friday 10 July 2020

TALES FROM THE PLAN CHEST

yo!.. my back pages... innit!






I always like to see..

photos of jackson pollock..

painting in his studio..

wouldn't it be nice..

to see more candid shots of his art stuff..

not just some paintings on a wall..

in a museum..

the irish were smart enough to buy..

francis bacon's studio interior and contents..

and now they have recreated his..

painting life in dublin..


so..

anyway..

that's enough of the big nobs..

I got stuff too..


THE BEST LAID PLANS


we will be looking into the contents of these drawers..

at some point..

and you will get an eyefull..

of my plans and ideas..

the stuff of my dreams..

ships that never sailed..

and some that did..

in a fairer world..

all this would be available..

to view in a museum..

but we are where we are..

and it is what it is..




now you are here with me..

at home with the artist..

up close and personal..

what jewels may we find..

in an aladdin's plan chest?


No comments:

Post a Comment