Wednesday 12 July 2023

ENTER THE SUN

 yo!.. night in armour shining.. innit!

 
 
I was sitting in the studio..

having an evening beer..

when I noticed the sun..

 had come out to play..

and was playing on one of my paintings..

 seems to be pretending..

 to be a horse..

or a knight like in chess..

maybe wants to play chess..

which would leave me struggling..

as chess and me don't mix..

I am not good at next moves..

I don't think several moves ahead..

I'm not a stepping stone kind of guy..

not a multi-tasker either.. 

it's one thing at a time for me..

so I'm drinking the beer..

and the sun is doing the painting..

not a bad job at all..

the sun paints with light..

but it does not last..

so I went and got the camera..

and here we are..

sharing a moment together..

me with a beer..

 


No comments:

Post a Comment